Kaszuby Tour: Meet with Nature and Culture
A day tour to the polish countryside
Let’s Go to Kashubia!
If you find the city too crowded for you, take a trip with us off the beaten track and spend a wonderful day in the region of Kashubia as a perfect way to leave the humdrum of everyday life behind. We will go out to the moraine hills among the green forests and the purest Kashubian lakes. If you want to bathe in crystal clear waters, you will have a chance to get your feet wet. Our day will be full of active sightseeing, but we will also find time to rest and contemplate nature. We will learn the traditions and culture of the Kashubians, an ethnic group famous for its distinctive ornamental designs and unique dialect. We will try some powdered Devil’s Weed which packs a pretty strong kick and climb the highest beauty spot in the region: Mount Wieżyca. You will see and fall in love with this place, nicknamed the Kashubian Switzerland and renowned as one of the most beautiful areas in Poland.
Additional Kashubian Workshops Ideas
Traditional Kashubian Ceramic Workshops
Kashubia offers its visitors a lot of attractions. Everyone can find their favorite places and attractions on our trip. One of the options when visiting Kashubia is participation in traditional ceramics workshops at the Necel family. In the ceramics workshop, the Necel family from generation to generation produces Kashubian ceramics, hand-decorated with family patterns. Join the workshop and feel the local adventure.
Kashubian Tobacco Workshops
We have a special surprise for smaller and larger groups. As the locals in Kashubia say: Who is not tobacco, means nothing. So you have to shake it with a bang. We will try the best local snuff, and learn what snuff is and what role it plays in local communities. Powdered snuff is a natural and safe stimulant and works wonders in fighting a runny nose.
- During the trip, we will make a stop for dinner in a local Kashubian restaurant. For your comfort and free choice, this meal is not included in the price. Our guide will explain all the details and advice you on the best option.
- Devil Herb Tabacco Workshop
- Ceramic Workshop
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Picnic lunch
- Soft drinks
- Tasting of local Devil Herb
- Stories of Kashubian People
- 9:00 Hotel / Apartment Pick up
- 9:00 - 10:00 Road to Kashubia District
- 10:00 - 10:30 Visiting Kashubian Switzerland. The hilly areas of northern Kashubia are an idyllic place with fairy-tale landscapes and clean lakes. During our trip through Kashubia, it is a must stop.
- 10:30 - 11:20 Climbing Wiezyca Hill. Kashubia is primarily the beautiful nature of the Kashubian Landscape Park. Let's see the diversity and richness of this region from the highest hill in the region - Wieżyca. At an altitude of nearly 330 m a.s.l. there is a viewing platform with a beautiful view. A pleasant walking path among beech forests leads to the lookout tower - about 20 minutes away.
- 11:30 - 13:00 CEPR. The Center for Education and Promotion of the Region in Szymbark is a must-see during our visit to Kashubia. On site, we can find everything that is most valuable in Kashubia - culture in a nutshell. A unique place where we will find 5 Guinness Records and feel the unique atmosphere of Kashubia. A multitude of regional and historical attractions, such as the longest plank in the world, the longest table in the world, Siberian House, underground bunker "Gryf" attracts guests from all over Poland and the world. However, the main attraction is the famous Upside Down House, where the world literally turned upside down and our senses go crazy and do not allow us to keep a straight position.
- 13:00 - 13:40 Road to Wdzydzki Landscape Park.
- 13:40 - 15:00 Dinner - not included
- 15:00 - 16:30 The Ethnographic Open-Air Museum in Wdzydze Kiszewskie is our next point when visiting Kashubia. It is a place that allows you to move back in time and feel the atmosphere of past centuries. In addition to cultural and historical experiences, we have the opportunity to admire the beauty of Kashubian nature. We will walk around the museums and learn about the traditions and customs of the Kashubians and see the beautifully preserved wooden architecture of the region.
- 16:30 - 17:00 Coffee or beer break
- 17:00 - 18:00 Road back to Gdańsk.
If the trip is canceled 7 days before its start, I will refund 100% of the funds paid. Within a period of less than 7 days, part of the funds will be returned depending on the fixed costs incurred by our company. If the trip is canceled 72 hours before the start, there is no refund.
Gdańsk countryside tour. Polish countryside tour. Kashubian tours Poland. Countryside getaway in Poland. Countryside getaway in Gdańsk. Ekotourism in Poland. Authentic Polish countryside experience. Rural tourism in Poland. Nature getaway in Gdańsk. Off-the-beaten-path tours in Poland.