Information Collection and Use
We may collect and process the following types of information about You:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as Your name, email address, and other contact details when You book a trip with Us, sign up for Our newsletter, or contact Us through Our website. This information is collected on the basis of Your consent, which You may withdraw at any time.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about how You use Our website, including which pages You visit and how long You spend on Our website. This information is collected on the basis of Our legitimate interest in improving Our website and services.
- Location Information: We may collect information about Your location when You use Our website or book a trip with Us. This information is collected on the basis of Your consent.
We use Your information to provide You with Our services, communicate with You, improve Our website and services, and comply with legal requirements.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may share Your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may share Your information with service providers who assist Us in providing Our services, such as payment processors and website hosting providers. For example, We use Vercel to host Our website and Sengrid to send transactional emails, and they may have access to Your information in the course of providing their services. We only share the minimum amount of information necessary to perform the services and We require that Our service providers implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect Your information.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose Your information to government authorities or other third parties if We are required to do so by law or if We believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect Our rights and interests.
- Business Transfers: If We sell or transfer part or all of Our business, Your information may be transferred as part of that transaction.