Gdańsk - Sopot Bike Tour
The most beautiful cycling tour in Gdańsk
Bike Tour to Sopot
One of the most beautiful cycling routes in Poland
Join us for an exceptional bike tour that allows you to discover not only the fascinating history of Gdańsk but also the charms of the Baltic coast. While exploring Gdańsk, we will visit key locations associated with the rich heritage of this port city and then uncover its lesser-known corners.
Top Gdańsk attractions by bike
Gdańsk boasts over 600 km of bike paths, making cycling through the city enjoyable and safe. It also provides the perfect opportunity to explore Gdańsk and unravel its secrets on two wheels. Our experienced guides will lead you not only through the twists of Gdańsk's history but also along bike paths traversing various districts of the city, all the way to Sopot.
Cycling along the sea in Gdańsk
After riding along the captivating sea route that enchants every visitor to the Tricity agglomeration, we will enter the beautiful resort town of Sopot. Also known as the Pearl of the Baltic, Sopot offers cyclists kilometers of beautiful bike trails, charming streets with Art Nouveau architecture, and picturesque cafes awaiting thirsty athletes. At the end of the route, we will stop at the longest wooden pier in Sopot, where those thirsty for a view can admire the panorama of the entire Gulf of Gdańsk coast.
Biking and a dip in the Baltic
We can continue the route to Gdynia to see the beautiful cliffs in Redłowo. For those wanting to feel the summer atmosphere, we will take a break for a dip in the Baltic Sea at one of Sopot's wild beaches.
Look what is Sopot
- trekking bike
- bike transport
- bicycle helmet
- Gdańsk Main CityWe will start from our bike base located in the heart of Main City in Gdańsk. We will visit the most beautiful places in the historic downtown of Gdańsk. Riding our bikes through picturesque alleys, we will see massive medieval structures, including St. Mary's Basilica. Of course, we cannot miss Neptune's Fountain, Długa Street, or the beautiful Mariacka Street, all leading to enjoying the view of the Old Port in Gdańsk.
- Gdańsk Old TownOur next stop will be the Old Town in Gdańsk, which also harbors secrets and places worth visiting. Here you'll find the Polish Post and the Museum of the Second World War.
- Gdańsk ShipyardA mandatory stop on our bike tour of Gdańsk is the Gdańsk Shipyard, a witness to the most important events in modern Polish history. After a beautiful route along the Motława River, we'll reach the oldest part of the Gdańsk Shipyard, the Imperial Shipyard. Here, we'll encounter the most industrial spaces in Gdańsk, experiencing the true history of the place and enjoying beautiful views of the still-operational shipyard. We'll also visit the famous Occupational Safety and Health Hall, where the Gdańsk Agreements were signed. We'll bid farewell to the Gdańsk Shipyard by riding along the giant Gdańsk cranes, which symbolize the city.
- Gdańsk Wrzeszcz Biking through Gdańsk is a journey through time and space. Each district is connected by excellent cycling infrastructure, telling a different story and hiding different secrets. Wrzeszcz is a beautiful place undergoing revitalization. We will visit Wajdeloty Street to see the beautiful architecture of Gdańsk from the late 19th and early 20th centuries. We'll also visit one of the most famous figures associated with Gdańsk - Günter Grass, who grew up in Wrzeszcz.
- Gdańsk Zaspa and PrzymorzeThe Zaspa district is an urban concrete jungle that never used to invite visits. Today, however, it is a symbol of the bygone era of communism and one of the largest mural galleries in the world. We'll explore some of them and ride our bikes through the socialist realist world of concrete to discover its greatest achievement - the massive Falowiec. The longest building in Poland - 860 meters long, housing nearly 5,000 residents.
- Seaside BoulevardWe reach the coast, and the Baltic Sea unfolds before our eyes. Along the entire coast runs a beautiful bike path connecting Gdańsk, Sopot, and Gdynia. We ride leisurely towards Sopot, stopping along the way to visit the beautiful pier in Brzeźno.
- SopotOur bike tour concludes with exploring Sopot, the most beautiful summer resort in Poland and one of the most beautiful on the entire Baltic Sea coast. Beautiful, wide sandy beaches and stunning architecture welcome us. Sopot is an ideal place for biking. Thanks to numerous bike paths, we will easily and pleasantly explore its most interesting places and feel the resort atmosphere. For those interested, the views from the longest wooden pier in Europe await at the end - 512 meters. On hot days, we'll ride our bikes to a wild beach to take a refreshing dip in the waters of the Baltic Sea.
If the trip is canceled 7 days before its start, I will refund 100% of the funds paid. Within a period of less than 7 days, part of the funds will be returned depending on the fixed costs incurred by our company. If the trip is canceled 48 hours before the start, there is no refund.
Wycieczka rowerowa z Gdańska do Sopotu, Odkryj Gdańsk i Sopot na rowerze, Nadmorska przygoda rowerowa z Gdańska do Sopotu, Wycieczka rowerowa z przewodnikiem Gdańsk-Sopot, Trasa Gdańsk-Sopot Odkryj Piękno Bałtyku: Rowerem z Gdańska do Sopotu, Malownicza przejażdżka rowerem Gdańsk-Sopot, Przejazd rowerowy z Gdańska do Sopotu, Rowerowa wycieczka po Gdańsku i Sopocie, Historyczna podróż rowerowa: Gdańsk-Sopot, Trasa rowerowa nad Bałtykiem: Gdańsk do Sopotu, Nadmorski urok: Rowerem z Gdańska do Sopotu.