Gdańsk Highlight Bike Tour
Join Gdansk Everyday Bike Tours
Everyday Gdańsk Bike Tours
DO YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO COVER ALL THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CITY AND FEEL LIKE A LOCAL TOO? THEN AN GUIDED GDAŃSK BIKE TOUR IS PERFECT FOR YOU!
Gdańsk is one of the most bike-friendly cities in Poland, and cycling becomes a part of local culture. If you want to really understand the city like a local, you have to do it from the saddle of a bike! Bike tours are one of the best ways to explore Gdańsk. Our tour will provide you with an interesting history of the city, and it is a great chance to make some new friends. Great exercise and the perfect way to spend a glorious summer day in the city, these tours are a must for those who want to get to know the city on more intimate terms.
Join the best tour in Gdańsk
Every day we will discover the Old Town for you, tell you about its historical monuments and delve into the regenerated Low Town. There, amidst the greenery, canals and the beautiful architecture, we will tell you about the extraordinary mysteries of this part of town. We will also ride our bikes to the Gdańsk Shipyard where you will hear about the living proud history of Solidarity and the struggle for a free Poland amidst the industrial space with its distinctive cranes. The route is full of many stops at our favorite local sites.
Book the tour via our website to keep the place. You can also just came at 10 am to our office at Chlebnicka Street 19/20 and join our everyday tour.
W start Gdańsk Bike Tours from a heart of Gdańsk Main Town.
- bottle of water
- all entrance fees
- 10:00 Start from a meeting point at Chlebnicka Street 19/20
- 10:30Sightseeing of the Main City of Gdańsk: Royal Road, Defensive Walls, Golden Gate, Armory
- 11:00 isiting Mariacka Street, a story about amber stone, history of St. Mary's Basilica
- 11:15Cycling through Gdańsk, visiting the historic streets of the Old Town. The history of World War II and the visit of the Polish Post Office in Gdańsk.
- 11:30 Museum of the Second World War and the history of the beginnings of the Second World War, which began in Gdańsk.
- 11:45 Biking to the Gdańsk Shipyard. A route off the beaten track
- 12:00History of Solidarity, visiting the shipyard, the historic Gate No. 2 and the Fallen Shipyard Workers Square. A visit to the OHS room and a short lecture "Understanding the Solidarity Phenomenon"
- 12:30 Cycling to the Lower Town in Gdańsk. Visiting bastions and recreational riding along green bicycle routes.
- 13:00End of the tour at ul. Chlebnicka 19/20
Starting pointOpen in Google Maps
In case of cancellation of the trip 48 hours before its start, the funds will be refunded in 100%. Cancellation after this period results in no refund.
The best tour in Gdańsk. Everyday Gdańsk Bike Tour. Bike tours in Gdańsk. What to do in Gdańsk. Join the bike tour in Gdańsk. What to see in Gdańsk. Highlights tour in Gdańsk. Gdańsk on two wheels. Sightseeing Gdańsk by bike. See everything in Gdańsk by bike. How to get to Gdańsk Shipyard by bike. Gdańsk Shipyard by bike. Bike tour to Gdańsk Shipyard. History of Solidarność during the bike tour in Gdańsk. Road to freedom in Gdańsk by bike.