Gdansk Bike Tour: Private Experience
Gdańsk Private Bike Tour
Gdańsk Private Bike Tour
Do you like cycling and exploring new surroundings? We have organized a bicycle trip especially for you, during which you will get to know the most interesting places of old Gdańsk. Regardless of your age and condition, you can join us in our sightseeing - the terrain is flat and it is very pleasant to drive on it.
Explore Gdańsk by bike
Take a trip with us off the beaten track. We will discover the Old Town in front of you, tell you about its monuments and venture into the revitalized areas of the Lower Town district. There, among greenery, canals and beautiful architecture, you will hear about the extraordinary secrets of this part of the city. We will also reach the Gdańsk Shipyard by bike, where in the industrial space with characteristic cranes in the background you will hear the still alive and proud history of Solidarity and the fight for a free Poland. The route is dotted with numerous stops at our favorite local spots.
Bicycle trip around Gdańsk with a guide
Our guides will take you on an amazing bike trip around Gdańsk. History doesn't have to be boring if it is passed on with passion, and we do it best. We provide knowledge in a nutshell so that everyone can find something interesting for themselves. During our bicycle trip around Gdansk, we visit all the most important parts of the city center. We discover the industrial beauty of the Gdańsk Shipyard and tell the riddles of over 1000 years of Gdańsk tradition. Join us and discover Gdańsk on two wheels!
- private experience
- bottle of water
- all admission fees
- Start at Chlebnicka Street 19/20
- Visiting Mariacka Street, a story about amber, history of St. Mary's Basilica
- Cycling through Gdańsk, visiting the historic streets of the Old Town. The history of World War II and the visit of the Polish Post Office in Gdańsk.
- Museum of the Second World War and the history of the beginnings of the Second World War, which began in Gdańsk.
- The road to the Gdańsk Shipyard. A route off the beaten track.
- History of Solidarity, visiting the shipyard, the historic Gate No. 2 and the Fallen Shipyard Workers Square. A visit to the OHS room and a short lecture "Understanding the Solidarity Phenomenon"
- Ride to the Lower Town in Gdańsk. Visiting bastions and recreational riding along green bicycle routes.
- End of the tour at ul. Chlebnicka 19/20
In case of cancellation of the trip 48 hours before its start, the funds will be refunded in 100%. Cancellation after this period results in no refund.
Private bike tour around Gdańsk. Explore Gdańsk by bike with a guide. Gdańsk on two wheels. Visiting Gdańsk on two wheels. Can Gdańsk be visited by bike? What's the best way to see Gdańsk by bike? How to get to the Gdańsk Shipyard by bike? Is it possible to ride a bike on ul. Długa? Where can you ride a bike in Gdańsk? Explore all of Gdańsk's sights on a city bike tour. It is best to visit Gdańsk by bike. Gdańsk has one of the largest bicycle networks in Poland. From the center of Gdańsk to the beaches only by bike. Avoid traffic jams and visit Gdańsk by bike. A cycling adventure awaits you in Gdańsk. A bicycle guide around Gdańsk. A group of friends are visiting Gdańsk by bike.