Food Tour in Gdańsk
Discover Gdańsk by its taste.
Some say that we don’t eat to live, but live to eat. And if we are to eat, we might eat well!
A local guide will take you on a gastronomic tour of Gdansk’s Old City. We’ll try lots of Polish culinary specialties. We’ll taste the best that Gdansk has to offer while doing sightseeing.
Get the most out of your time in Gdansk by discovering the tastes of Poland. This tour will help save time as you’ll combine two experiences—sightseeing and tasting Polish cuisine. A guide will accompany you to give historical insights, navigate, and teach you about Polish foods. Food and drink tastings are included. Some of the highlights are Polish dumplings, potato pancakes, vodka, and craft beers.
Do you have a hunger for exploring? Choose this tour!
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- 11:00 - 12:00The Royal Route in Gdańsk - let's take the most famous route in the city. Let's see the beautiful monuments and learn the history of the Neptune Fountain. We will visit a Neptune Milk Bar - and choose out of polish top homemade specialities.
- 12:00 - 12:30Must have dish in Poland - potato pancakes in potato restaurant!
- 12:30 - 13:00Medieval Fortifications of Gdańsk - see the mighty brick defensive walls of Gdańsk. Original fragments of Gothic frotifications can still be seen on the outskirts of the Main Town in Gdańsk. We will grab the famous Polish street food - zapiekanka.
- 13:00 - 13:15ul. Piwna and Wielka Zbrojowania - time for the charming streets of the Old Town in Gdańsk. We will discover beautiful monuments and the charm of bygone years.
- 13:15 - 13:45St. Mary's Basilica in Gdańsk - let's visit a huge Gothic building and at the same time the largest brick church in the world. Let's discover the secrets of the medieval temple, and after that visit we will taste some stronger polish beverages.
- 13:45 - 14:30Time for traditional Polish pierogi!
- 14:30 - 14:45Mariacka Street and the Amber Route - a visit to the most beautiful street in Gdańsk, which is also called the amber street. Listen to the history of the Baltic's Gold - Amber.
- 14:45 - 15:30 While walking around the Old Town of Gdańsk we will have a tasty desert from one of the local pastry shops.
- 15:30 - 16:00 Our last stop on the culinary map of Gdańsk - sour soup. Żurek is, a traditional Polish soup that you will not find anywhere else in the world. Here, the guide will say goodbye, and you will be able to go for a siesta or keep exploring Gdańsk
Starting pointOpen in Google Maps
In case of cancellation of the trip 48 hours before its start, the funds will be refunded in 100%. Cancellation after this period results in no refund.
Gdańsk food. Food tour Gdańsk. Polish cuisine. Baltic cuisine. Traditional Polish food. Pierogi. Polish dumplings. Polish beer. Local food. Gdańsk culinary tour. Street food Gdańsk. Polish delicacies. Foodie experience Gdańsk. Gdańsk restaurants. Culinary history. Best food in Gdańsk. Local experience.