Gdańsk Communism Tour with Ikarus BUS
Amazing History and Great Fun
Gdansk Communism Adventure
Great Fun for smaller and bigger groups or corporate event
Explore Gdansk from the deck of a vintage Ikarus bus from 1989. The sightseeing route has been arranged in such a way as to bring you closer to the history of Poland after 1945. All the places we visit are directly related to the history of the times of communist Poland. On the communism tour in Gdansk, we will travel in time and space explaining the realities of life in a bygone era and all the absurdities associated with it.
This is not another boring trip. The history can be interesting, and we tell it in a very original way. We sightseeing, we drink alcohol and we have great fun. We combine traditions, history with a big portion of good humor. Come with us on an extraordinary journey around Gdansk, by an extraordinary IKARUS bus!
Maximum number of guests - 100
The route of visiting Gdańsk by historic bus:
Gdańsk Zaspa - Gdańsk Przymorze - Stocznia Gdańska - Gdańsk Główne Miasto - Westerplatte
*the route may change in case of terrible road conditions.
We encourage you to extend the trip with an amazing communist-style lunch. Let's go back to the feast table of the bygone communist era and raise our glasses to celebrate unforgettable moments. Great fun, delicious food and the amazing atmosphere of our friendly restaurant will make the communist trip around Gdańsk an unforgettable event for you.
Traditional Polish dishes are prepared fresh and served in platters on the tables.
Price per person: 25 Euro
- bonfire with polish sausage + 25 Euro / person
- karaoke + 300 Euro / per group
- journey with vintage communism Ikarus Bus
- Gdansk sightseeing
- 2 regional beers
- polskich vodka tasting 3x 30 ml
- visit in BHP Hall with a short lecture "Understanding the phenomenon of Solidarity"
- PRL Quiz with a prizes
- Przymorze District - longest building in Poland. Falowiec is a great work of Polish communist architectural art. See the nearly 900-meter-long colossus of Gdańsk.
- short walk in Zaspa District - one of the biggest mural galleries in the world. See how a communist block of flats turned into a beautiful gallery of murals.
- Gdańsk Shipyard - BHP Hall and short ride through the Imperial Shipyard. Feel the unique smosphere of the Gdańsk Shipyard and see the place where the strikes for free Poland began.
- Gdańsk Main Town - short walk, to understand how Gdańsk was rebuilt after World War II
- Westerplatte - how the communism era started in Poland. The war started in Gdańsk and with its end the Soviet occupation of Poland took place. Let's walk together through the Westerplatte peninsula to understand this story better.
- Polish Vodka Tasting
If the trip is canceled 7 days before its start, I will refund 100% of the funds paid. Within a period of less than 7 days, part of the funds will be returned depending on the fixed costs incurred by our company. If the trip is canceled 72 hours before the start, there is no refund.
event PRL Gdańs, ride with a vintage bus, communism adventure in Gdańsk, great fun for groups in Gdańsk, what to do in Gdańsk, journey through gdańsk, the best event in Gdańsk, visit Gdańsk, explore Gdańsk Shipyard, history of Lech Wałęsa, Solidarność, the best of solidarność, great party for bigger groups in Gdańsk, what to do with frinds in Gdańsk, history and fun in Gdańsk, commusim lunch in Gdańsk