Best of Gdansk: Essence of the Old Town
Tour with a guide
The Essence of the Old Town in Gdańsk
1000 years of history in a nutshell
Gdańsk’s Old Town is full of mysteries. We’ve designed this trip for those of you who like to get to know a city inside out and expect something more than just your regular guided tour.
Great tour to discover Gdańsk Old Town.
Gdansk has a lot to tell, it is enough to sharpen your senses and listen to the stories flowing through the historic streets. Take the charming streets of the Old Town of Gdansk with a local guide and let yourself be carried away into the vortex of a historic adventure. Get to know the history of Gdansk at the turn of the centuries and why everything begins in Gdansk.
The route we have prepared for you is very varied, not only in the history of the city and the people living in it. You will see everything worth seeing in the historic Main and Old Town of Gdańsk. We will go off the beaten track and see the most fascinating nooks and crannies, along with the town’s most important streets.
We don't bore you.
We promise that our trip will not be another boring passage through the meanders of history. We convey essences, knowledge in a nutshell, which you will easily assimilate. Visiting the city can be fun and educating at the same time if it is run by people with passion. We love our city and we will gladly share our knowledge with you.
Price is for the group.
We run the tours in Polish and English.
- entrance to St. Marys's Basilica
- The Royal Route in Gdańsk - let's take the most famous route in the city. Let's see the beautiful monuments and learn the history of the Neptune Fountain.
- Medieval Fortifications of Gdańsk - see the mighty brick defensive walls of Gdańsk. Original fragments of Gothic frotifications can still be seen on the outskirts of the Main Town in Gdańsk.
- St. Mary's Basilica in Gdańsk - let's visit a huge Gothic building and at the same time the largest brick church in the world. Let's discover the secrets of the medieval temple, and for those willing, the opportunity to climb to the top of the 86-meter tower.
- ul. Piwna and Wielka Zbrojowania - time for the charming streets of the Old Town in Gdańsk. We will discover beautiful monuments and the charm of bygone years.
- Mariacka Street and the Amber Route - a visit to the most beautiful street in Gdańsk, which is also called the amber street. We will visit our friendly amber workshop and learn about the history of the Golden Baltic.
- The Gdańsk Crane and the Old Port in Gdańsk - a place that we must visit to learn the history of how Gdańsk became a rich and powerful port on the Baltic Sea. Let's discover the history of the amazing Hanseatic times and the Gdańsk Crane, the largest port crane in medieval Europe.
- The Polish Post Office in Gdańsk - in our journey around Gdańsk, we cannot omit the important topic of World War II. Learn about the beginning of this dark history and how Gdańsk was reborn after the devastation of war.
In case of cancellation of the trip 48 hours before its start, the funds will be refunded in 100%. Cancellation after this period results in no refund.
walking tour in gdansk, Gdańsk Old Town tour, best of Gdańsk, royal road Gdańsk tour, essence of Gdańsk, smart tour Gdańsk, main town tour, Gdańsk with a guide, discover Gdańsk with a guide, english Old Town tour Gdańsk, discover Gdańsk Old Town, meet the Gdańsk, Gdańsk history in a nutshell, 100% locals tour in Gdańsk, Gdanks with locals