II World War Tour
Did you know that World War II began in Gdańsk?
This is the perfect tour for travelers interested in learning about the history of Gdansk—especially during World War II.
Put down the guidebook, and let the city’s history come to life through fascinating guide commentary. Learn stories about the city that you likely wouldn’t find out about otherwise, and visit off-the-beaten-track locations to learn about the impact of World War II. Hear stories about the heroic defenders of Gdansk during World War II.
* Save time—travel by car and on foot to see as much as possible.
* No need to arrange transfers - hotel pickup and drop-off included (in the area of Gdańsk/Sopot/Gdynia).
* Explore Gdansk with a guide, so there are no worries about getting lost
* Larger group? Contact us to get individual pricing.
- Local guide/driver
- Hotel/port pick up
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned car
- 9:00 - 9:30Pick up from your accommodation place ( in Gdańs/Sopot/Gdynia) and transfer to Westerplatte Peninsula
- 9:30 - 10:30 visit to the place where the Second World War began - at Westerplatte. Walk around the peninsula and learn about the origins of one of the most terrible wars in the history of mankind
- 10:45 - 11:15We would visit Gdańsk Shipyard to see and feel industrial Gdańsk, but also to listen very important stories of polish and world's history
- 11:15 - 11:45Museum of the Polish Post Office - Museum of Gdansk Visiting Polish Post Office square, listening to the story of post office heroes.
- 11:45 - 13:00Old Town We will get to know nooks and corners of the Old Town of Gdańsk
In case of cancellation of the trip 48 hours before its start, the funds will be refunded in 100%. Cancellation after this period results in no refund.
Gdańsk WWII tour. Second World War Gdańsk. Historical Tour of Gdańsk. Gdańsk war sites. Guided tour of Gdansk's wartime history. World War II walking and driving tour. Gdansk and the war. WWII history in Gdansk. Gdansk war memorials. Wartime Gdansk sightseeing tour. Gdansk war heritage tour. Second War War sights in Gdansk. Gdansk war landmarks. Gdansk and the Nazi occupation. Gdansk war history guide.