If you came to Gdansk looking for more than just beach time and beers at the local pubs, if you are looking for an adventure and your body demands a physical challenge, then join us on this extended nature ride with a dash of history. We will cycle through forests, hills, and deep gorges of the beautiful Tricity Landscape Park. After that, because we know that active people demand more, we will ride towards Gdynia and climb the Orlowo Cliff, where we can find bunkers and anti-aircraft guns. We will finish the tour sipping on local refreshing speciality on the beach.
Start in Gdańsk
- Ride to Gdańsk Wrzeszcz into a forest
- Fun in local mountains and refreshing break
- Moving forward to Sopot
- Climbing on Cliff in Orłowo
- Looking for bunkers, movingforward to Gdynia City Center
- Testing of regional refreshing speciality
End of a trip.
|INFO||Duration: 7 hours|
Check the video:
Publié par PolandbyLocals sur dimanche 8 octobre 2017
|Number of people||4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12|
|Payment type||Payment in advance, Prepayment of 20%|